2016 is over. Today is the first day of 2017. So exciting!
My daughter and I decided to learn something today from a great Malaysian guy who is traveling the world teaching people how to make money online and his name is Peng Joon.
Personally I have listened to Peng Joon live in Malaysia but now I want my daughter to learn eventhough she is 11 years young. As we always say, it is better for our children to be exposed at a young age than start to learn about money only when they work.
So, we played a short video from Peng Joon about making money online and we learn some important practical points.
1. Now business is about The Information Business. In other words, you and I can sale information. Peng Joon started by selling PDF books about online games, even games that he never played and does not know how to play. Hmm...Interesting!
2. Anyone Can Do It! We learned that we don't have to be the expert in a particular subject but we can use the knowledge and skills of the experts. In other words, we focus on marketing those trending ideas and products and marketing is a learned skills. Anyone can learn marketing skills. My daughter agrees.
3. Insane Margins. Developing online business is as simple as having a laptop and internet. That is how Peng Joon puts it and he is right. You can work from the comfort of your home or Starbucks. Oops no coffee for children:)
The information for sale has no price tag. It all depends on how much value we put into the information and that leads to insane margins. I hope we got this right.
4. Automated income. Once you set your products and information online the whole world has access to it. Imagine that when you go to sleep in a particular country, people are just waking up in another country in other time zones. That is awesome. Even if you have a retail shop in a major shopping mall, your shopping hours are limited to shopping mall hours. But that is not the case for online shopping.
5. No Limit. Peng Joon pointed out that there is no limit to the amount you can earn online. Sounds great but of course there is work involved.
What is important is that it can be done. Many people are already making good income online and it looks like it is our turn. My daghter agrees. Do you?
Hi guys, Faiket Luari here. I am originally from a small beautiful country called Albania. For more than 20 years have been living in Asia, mostly in Malaysia. I am a trainer, coach, entertainer & investor.